Jobs & Internships
Click on a link below to be sent to an external web site for full job description and application. For a searchable listing of all UCSF job openings, please visit UCSF's jobs partner Brassring.
For information about UCSF benefits, visit UC Net.
|Position||Location||Division||Type||Date Posted||Annual Salary*||HR Status|
|Administrative Analyst||ZSFG||CVP (Amend)||Career||9/7/23||(Commensurate with experience)||Seeking Applications|
|Research Analyst (Spanish Fluency)||ZSFG||CVP (BHHI)||Career||8/14/23||$70,000 - $78,000||Seeking Applications|
|Clinical Research Coordinator||ZSFG||
CVP (Vijayaraghavan Lab)
|Career||9/27/23||(Commensurate with experience)||Seeking Applications|
*These salary ranges are meant to act as guides and may not reflect actual offers.
Note: The following postings are not associated with CVP or UCSF. Click on a link below to be sent to an external web site for full job description.
|Position||Lab||Salary Range||HR Status|
Students interested in volunteering on CVP projects as summer interns may contact us in the spring by emailing us at [email protected] with details of their research interests and their CV/Resume. Their CV will then be circulated to all CVP faculty and the student will be contacted by the faculty member directly if there is a match
The following are examples of past internships at CVP:
- Feasibility study of a web-based intervention to promote diabetes literacy and physical activity
- Application of the RE-AIM Framework to evaluate an intervention to improve glycemic control among diabetic food bank clients
- Analysis of the association of shelter status with geriatric conditions in older homeless adults
- Content analysis of patient-provider electronic communication
- Evaluation of lead testing in candy and impact of lead policies in California
- Literature review of physical activity and cardiovascular disease for application to the Cardiovascular Disease Policy Model
- Exploration of differences in life course events and precipitants of homelessness by age of onset of homelessness