Anupama Cemballi, MA
Research Data Analyst
As a Research Data Analyst, Anupama (Anu) Cemballi works with CVP faculty Dr. Courtney Lyles, supporting her work to leverage health information technology to address chronic illnesses for underserved populations. Anu’s experience working at MetroHealth’s Center for Health Care Research & Policy (CHRP) as an undergraduate intern brought her to CVP to continue addressing health disparities through research. At CHRP, Anu’s work focused on interventions improving chronic disease management and disparities in accessibility to resources like the internet and healthcare. She joined CVP in 2017 after graduating from Case Western Reserve University with a bachelors in Anthropology and a masters in Bioethics.
BA, 05/2017 - Anthropology, Case Western Reserve University
MA, 05/2017 - Bioethics, Case Western Reserve University
- mHealth app using machine learning to increase physical activity in diabetes and depression: clinical trial protocol for the DIAMANTE Study.
- An Untapped Potential in Primary Care: Semi-Structured Interviews with Clinicians on How Patient Portals Will Work for Caregivers in the Safety Net.
- Using Electronic Health Record Portals to Improve Patient Engagement: Research Priorities and Best Practices.
- In-Home Technology Training Among Socially Isolated Older Adults: Findings From the Tech Allies Program.
- Engaging users in the design of an mHealth, text message-based intervention to increase physical activity at a safety-net health care system.
- Assessing Mobile Phone Digital Literacy and Engagement in User-Centered Design in a Diverse, Safety-Net Population: Mixed Methods Study.