Amy Beck, MD, MPH
Asst Prof of Clin Pediatrics
2017 - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Champion Training, University of California
General Academic Pediatrics Fellowship, 2014 - School of Medicine, University of California
Chief Resident, 2011 - School of Medicine, University of California San Francisco
Residency, 2010 - School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
MPH, 2007 - Graduate School, University of Connecticut
M.D., 2007 - School of Medicine, University of Connecticut
- Trends in sugar-sweetened beverage consumption among California children.
- Embedded Maternal Mental Health Care in a Pediatric Primary Care Clinic: A qualitative exploration of mothers' experiences.
- Barriers and facilitators to healthy eating among low-income Latino adolescents.
- Pilot Analysis of Early Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG for Infant Colic Prevention.
- Beliefs and practices regarding solid food introduction among Latino parents in Northern California.
- Full fat milk consumption protects against severe childhood obesity in Latinos.
- Randomized Controlled Trial of a Clinic-Based Intervention to Promote Healthy Beverage Consumption Among Latino Children.
- Television During Meals in the First 4 Years of Life.
- Latino Parents' Beliefs about Television Viewing by Infants and Toddlers.
- Understanding how Latino parents choose beverages to serve to infants and toddlers.
- Trends in sugar-sweetened beverage and 100% fruit juice consumption among California children.
- Association of beverage consumption with obesity in Mexican American children.
- Peptide YY: a gut hormone associated with anorexia during infectious diarrhea in children.