Jobs & Internships
Note: Click on a link below to be sent to an external web site for full job description and application. For a searchable listing of all UCSF job openings, please visit UCSF's jobs partner Brassring.
|Policy Director - Project Policy Analyst IV - BHHI||ZSFG||CVP/BHHI||Career||01/08/2020|
|Research Data Analyst II - CVP/BHHI||ZSFG||CVP/BHHI||Career||01/22/2020|
|Program Analyst - Administrative Officer II - CVP/BHHI||ZSFG||CVP/BHHI||Career||02/20/2020|
Note: The following postings are not associated with CVP or UCSF. Click on a link below to be sent to an external web site for full job description.
Students interested in volunteering on CVP projects as summer interns may contact us in the spring by emailing us at [email protected] with details of their research interests and their CV/Resume. Their CV will then be circulated to all CVP faculty and the student will be contacted by the faculty member directly if there is a match
The following are examples of past internships at CVP:
- Feasibility study of a web-based intervention to promote diabetes literacy and physical activity
- Application of the RE-AIM Framework to evaluate an intervention to improve glycemic control among diabetic food bank clients
- Analysis of the association of shelter status with geriatric conditions in older homeless adults
- Content analysis of patient-provider electronic communication
- Evaluation of lead testing in candy and impact of lead policies in California
- Literature review of physical activity and cardiovascular disease for application to the Cardiovascular Disease Policy Model
- Exploration of differences in life course events and precipitants of homelessness by age of onset of homelessness